Friday, March 20, 2015

NBA News: Paul George unsure if he wants to play this season

Basketball, NBA News:


There have been various reports regarding Paul George lately – some have said that he is close to being back in a match, while others are stating that he is nowhere near his usual self. The Indiana Pacers star suffered a gruesome injury during last summer, while participating in USA Basketball Team scrimmage. A lot of experts predicted that there is absolutely no chance for George to come back this season, however it seems that they might be wrong.


Nevertheless, according to the player’s recent comments, it’s possible for him not to come back because of the Pacers chemistry, not because of his health.


“I think if it gets to the point where these guys are in the playoffs, and I’m thinking about coming back, I think that at that point, I might as well let these guys finish the year out because that’s just too big to try and make a push. I want to play, but I don’t want to play under any terms of just wanting to get out there. I want to be fully healthy. ” George stated. “It’s different if this was the beginning of the year, and we were still trying to find our way. But these guys are playing at the top at their game right now and again, the last thing I want to do is slow them down. ”


Even though he mentions that he wants to be fully healthy before he returns, it seems that George is more concerned about the team’s chemistry on the court. There a lot of sense behind his words, but one thing is sure – the Pacers aren’t going anywhere without him. If they want to do something this season, he has to come back and help them. However, the decision is absolutely his.

The only thing that Paul George has already decided is, that he plans to return to the USA Basketball team.


“I’m in. Of course,” George said. “The day it happened, right after, I told them I looked forward to continuing on with USA basketball. ”


By ScoresPro.com



NBA News: Paul George unsure if he wants to play this season

No comments: