Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Primera Division News: Jese Rodriguez expresses desire to stay at Real Madrid

Soccer, Primera Division News:


Even though he hasn’t received a lot of playing time throughout the current season, Jese Rodriguez has recently stated that he doesn’t wish to leave Real Madrid anytime soon. The 23-year-old speedster got injured during the last year’s campaign but has recovered and showed signs of brilliance in the Whites La Liga game against Eibar. However, the question is how long can he play as a backup to Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema?


There have been rumors that Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, in particular, has shown interest in the youngster and have offered him a lot more playing time than he usually receives when he plays for Carlo Ancelotti. The offer is really tempting, as it’s hard to imagine Jese receiving more minutes on the pitch, as long as the BBC trio is playing for Real Madrid.


However, the 23-year-old has recently made this statement, saying that he has absolutely no intentions of leaving the club.


“I’ve always felt that the club was behind me, from the coach to the president and the rest of the squad. I had to be mentally strong and never stop working on my recovery. I’ve no intention of leaving. I’d like to retire here. I arrived at the club when I was 13 years old. I’m now 22, and I’d like to leave the club when I’m 40. I’m so happy here, and this is my lifelong club.”


These words will definitely leave Chelsea and Mourinho a bit dissatisfied, but it may not be for too long. Jese has hope that he will be used more in the rotation, but if that doesn’t happen, how long will it be before he gets tired of sitting on the bench? In my opinion, the 23-year-old will leave Madrid at some point, but not in the upcoming summer.


By ScoresPro.com



Primera Division News: Jese Rodriguez expresses desire to stay at Real Madrid

No comments: