Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Two Major Final Results Of Tennis Championships

Emerging tennis star Venus William had successfully won the second title of her career in seven days as she defeated tennis player of Italy named Flavia Pennetta in the final match of the Mexican Open in Acapulco last week. This American player followed up last week win with lead of 6-1 and 6-2 of the second seed in the Dubai championship. Venus William has been regarded as the player of emerging talent since the start of her career. She has won 41 titles in her whole career and 20 of them; she gained in the last 21 matches. It is a sign of excellent career that will definitely lead to the list of top ranked tennis stars. Livescore help you more to get lasts details of this final match.

She is presently enjoying top ranking position in the tennis ranking table. She remarked about her last time victory in these words "In my opinion, I deserve this victory tonight; I worked hard and played hard last week. It was the results of such hard labour that my game and my serve both came together tonight" she also said "I loved to visit Mexico and the victory for 41 title of my career gave me more delight and cherishing hopes for coming matches. I hope to be back again here to defend my title." In keeping view the consecutive victories of Venus William, it is quite obvious that she will also play well in the French tennis championship.

Online reviews and tennis results of final match will tell you more about this tennis star. The opponent of Venus William, Pennetta was playing her sixth straight Acapulco final as she had already won tile in 2008 and 2005. In this time, she needed to defend this title but she looked helpless before striking strokes of Venus William. As Pennetta said "if I was unable to discover what has happened to me, Venus Williams, I did not know what has happened to me" "Venus Williams played well, as she looked strong in front of me serving so well that made me helpless to reply her in the same power and ability"
It was really very hard to fight against her power. But I did not feel any time that I was playing badly, anyhow she had tried to overpower me so that she won"

In another match of French open championship, Spain tennis star Nicolas Almagro beat the player of France, Gael Monfils in the second seed with 6-4 and 6-4 points successfully to defend the title of the man finals.

Almagro remarked about this defeat in the following words "I was quite lucky to win this title as my mind was very strong to get overpower on my opposition player. It supported my shoulder in the game which I had been craving to boost up for few weeks. It gained me more self-confidence that I was able to retain after six months"

These are major final reviews of the tennis championship that brings joy and sensations for their fans. To get live tennis score, you need to bookmark ScoresPro.com.


Source: ScoresPro.com

No comments: